how to live, travel and explore the world from your van

VANABODE Forum

Author   Comment  
carole steinberg

One of the ways i make money on the road is to help people get organized. I have been a professional organizer for the last 8 years. I have been om the road for 2.5 years. I work 1/2 days as needed for gas and trip money. I also do speaking events and classes. Living in a van is a good testimony to living free and simple. Speaking to womens groups, schools and churches, businesses and offerring free advice at events helps to earn clients. I use facebook to let people know where i will be.
jasonodom

Jason Odom
Carole it seems you have a good handle on how to have fun, earn enough to travel, and stay in touch with humanity all the while retaining your freedom and ability to go anywhere you please when you wish. Perfect, this is what Vanaboding full time is all about. Have fun and remember you can post pictures anytime you wish along with your posts too!

I tried to post pics but it says they are too big. I only have a phone (andriod) so i dont know computer stuff.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

click to buy Vanabode which shows you how to happily live, travel and camp in your van forever on $20 a day

Home     Contact Us     Copyright © 2007-2011      Privacy Policy      Terms and Conditions      Media Press      Affiliate