tangledtree
I'm starting out on my first trek this summer, and I'm doing it in my 2011 Nissan Cube. I'm reaching out to others who might be attempting a similar abode. I would like to share ideas for how you use your car home
0 0
jasonodom
You may find the question and answer section of this page helpful. There are a few topics discussing smaller than normal Vanabode vehicle choices - See Travel Camping Questions - Whatever you do, I suggest you give the most thought to a comfortable sleeping arrangement. Without this first one of the five Essentials of a Great Life detailed in the book, nothing will be fun.
1 0
tangledtree
 Agreed!  Limited headroom and just barely enough leg room for my 5ft 3in frame.  I bought 3 outside lounge chair pads and they fit perfectly in the space.  I tied them to each other using the ties that were on each one for attaching them to a chair.  I can fold them accordion style to get them out of the way, and I think I can use them in my tent, if the occasion calls for it.   It will be tight, I agree but buying a van is not in the cards for me right now.   At least it is pretty, and being an art teacher, pretty is important to my comfort.  [smile]  I plan to try it out in my driveway and later on do a dry run at the local Walmart and a nearby state park.   0228161308 (1) (2).jpg 
0 0

Home     Contact Us     Privacy Policy      Terms and Conditions