Refill
HI!... Where are the warmest places to be in winter?  Even here in Las Vegas it can get very cold  December-February. Are Florida, Arizona,  or Southern Texas good locations?   Thank you .

Refill
0 0
jasonodom
Key West is very warm year round (but the water is still chilly) see my notes here on that place - Key West
But pretty much ALL of Florida can be fun - see my FLORIDA section on this master page of Vanabode destinations
Google "the slabs" if you want to stay out west for free or just hit San Diego if you have a little more money. MANY people head to QUARTZITE Arizona during the winter. I used to satay WAY down in YUMA Arizona also, kinda fun. I no longer recommend going into Mexico even for a day.
0 0
carole steinberg
Yuma arizona stays pretty warm as does the valley in tx (anything below zapata) there is free camping at falcon lake community park (near zapata) (not the state park) it has water and hot showers but no electric, but there is a community fridge and plug at the showers. It os regularly patroled by border patrol and sheriff. I felt safe there even as a single woman.
0 0

Home     Contact Us     Privacy Policy      Terms and Conditions